This policy covers how Frontier Freedom treats personal information that Frontier Freedom collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Frontier Freedom products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Frontier Freedom does not own or control.
Information Collection and Use
* Frontier Freedom collects personal information when you register for the Frontier Freedom Newsletter, when you purchase or use Frontier Freedom products or services, when you visit Frontier Freedom pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
* When you register we may ask for information such as your name and email address. For promotions or sweepstakes we may also ask for your birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
* Frontier Freedom automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
* Frontier Freedom uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* When a child under age 13 wants to register with Frontier Freedom, we ask that you, as a parent or guardian, create a Frontier Freedom account for your child.
* Since Frontier Freedom does not track a user's age, we make no guarantee that a child under 13 will not be contacted about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission. We do not intentionally market to children under the age of 13.
* Frontier Freedom does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Frontier Freedom does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* We provide the information to trusted businesses or individuals who work on behalf of or with Frontier Freedom. These companies may use your personal information to help Frontier Freedom communicate with you about offers from Frontier Freedom and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
* We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* Frontier Freedom does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
* Frontier Freedom works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
* Frontier Freedom may set and access Frontier Freedom cookies on your computer.
* Frontier Freedom lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Frontier Freedom's cookies.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information
* You can edit your Frontier Freedom account information at any time by contacting us.
* You may delete your Frontier Freedom account information at any time by contacting us.
Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's Frontier Freedom account by contacting us.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Frontier Freedom may update this policy at any time.
We recommend that you check back periodically for any changes we may make to this policy. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us .